This year Abbeymead Football Club is delighted to be relaunching its annual football tournament at the Walls Social Club on the weekend of 27 and 28 May.
Interest in the tournament has been fantastic and to date, 95 teams have signed up to compete across 20 categories (including both children and adult teams). In addition to the expected 2,000 participants, we expect many spectators to attend, and we estimate up to 4,000 visitors will attend the tournament across both days.
As a business embedded in the local community, I am writing to you to see if you would be interested in being a sponsor of the tournament.
The tournament will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to promote your business to a wide audience and to affiliate your business with a fun and family-orientated event that many of the local community will be attending.
As a sponsor we will also be able to showcase your business in the build-up to the tournament through our social media channels which do have a considerable reach in the local area.
We have a number of sponsorship opportunities that are available ranging from the main tournament sponsor, down to sponsorship of a certain age-group, or an advert in the programme.
A summary of some of our standard sponsorship opportunities are highlighted below:
- Tournament Headline Sponsor - £2,500 Tournament labelled as 'in association with', Tournament tent and pitch sponsorship, signage across both days, social media mentions, full page advert in the programme.
- Tournament Tent Sponsorship - £750 Signage on one of the main tournament tents (refreshments or first aid or control tent) across both days, half a page advert in the programme, pitch sponsorship and social media mentions.
- Officials Sponsorship (Half Day) - £600 Signage at event on both days, half a page advert in the programme, pitch sponsorship and social media mentions.
- Age Group Sponsor - £300 Presentation of winners and runners-up trophies, quarter page advert in programme, signage at pitches and microphone mentions for the awards, and social media mentions.
- Tournament Programme Advert - Available from £50 upwards.
We are of course open to any discussions regarding bespoke sponsorship opportunities that you may be interested in.
If you are interested in being a sponsor or require any additional information about the tournament itself, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.